Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thinking, Day 1...

Thinking about going vegan is a scary thing.  Especially in my family.  I would like to try and compile recipes, websites, ideas, and anything else that pertains to "Thinking About Going Vegan" in one place.  I have lots of ideas and want to write them down, plus it's a good place to store all this information that I (or anyone else) can access from the same place!!!


Everyone has their own reason, my boyfriend and I have toyed with the idea for awhile, but never fully committed.  Now that we are getting our own house and can start our life together, it seems like an appropriate time to try something new with our eating lifestyle.  Plus, with my boyfriend's allergy to milk products, we have sort of made half the battle on the dairy side of things at least.  It's the meat that is going to kill us, but we are willing to try and from reading Alicia Silverstone's book, "The Kind Diet" it has started us thinking about going vegan.  And I have read a lot of great insights on her related blog and forums, The Kind Life (www.thekindlife.com).  It got me super excited!


More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment