Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"He don't eat meat... that's okay, I make you lamb"

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend that I don't eat meat?  What is so wrong with not eating meat?

In a conversation not more than 10 minutes ago I was told, "Well don't you think we should order one with meat?  Normal people eat meat, you're not normal."

Thanks, I'm not normal because I don't put animal flesh into my body.  Real nice.  If only you all actually took a second to ask me why I don't eat meat and listen to why, you might... just MIGHT understand.  I'm not trying to convince you to not eat meat, but if you want to know why, then act like you care.  Don't shame me for my choices---I don't shame you for yours.

P.S.  Did you get that quote for the blog title??  I love that movie (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and that is the funniest part with that crazy aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment